LED-Technology - Future of lighting designLED (light emitting diodes) open new, innovative possibilities and perspectives in general lighting. Where conventional luminous are reaching their limits, the LED shows a valuable problem solution and excellent alternatives.
Light-emitting diodes are based on semiconductor compounds, which convert the current directly into light.
In contrast to conventional light bulbs / fluorescent lamps, a LED is beaming light - according to material - in a certain colour*.
The advantages of this technology are clear:
- extremely long life span
- low power consumption
- small dimensions
- low heat generation
- excellent colour saturation
- highly resistant to vibration and shock
Because of these special features the results for the consumer are remarkable:
- creative design options for innovative lighting solutions
- high economic efficiency with low servicing expenditure
- maximum reliability in the function
Specific and highly flexible use put the conventional light technology in the shade. The LED adapts itself to the idea and the design; the ideal base for creative light solutions.
Therefore LED - therefore LI-EX.
* White light is generated by using a blue LED with a phosphor coating. The coating emits a yellow light when the blue light from the LED shines on it. The right mix of the yellow light with the blue light forms the white light.